We’re always on the hunt for new talent!
We have a full team of agents, plus five operations staff members, who have helped us earn our position as one of the TOP 100 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – The Preferred Realty agents/teams in the entire country AND one of the TOP 10 in Pittsburgh.
Stay tuned to this page for career updates!
NOW HIRING: Real Estate Agents
Please review the position details below and email your full resume and cover letter to Sharon Fincham: Sharon@dallasfinchamteam.com.
We are going to CRUSH 2021, and we want you to join us!
We are looking to add real estate agents with an entrepreneurial spirit to our growing team. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, ambitious, ready to learn, and ready to earn!
Sales experience is appreciated but not necessary.
- Qualify and track all incoming leads throughout dedicated CRM
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Consistently spearhead effective customer relations
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Frequently host open houses to grow your network
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all clients
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients
- Negotiate offers to purchase real estate and oversee the entire negotiation process
- Schedule on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients with pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License (or be prepared to start classes and complete PA licensing exam to obtain license)
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Enjoy negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
- Thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Assistance with obtaining your Pennsylvania Real Estate license (if needed)
- Full-time support staff to assist with transactional needs
- Professional marketing and high-end photography of your listings
- Team coaching and seminars to develop your personal business
- Your own desk space in our brand new, custom office
- Lead and conversion tools to help you generate business
- State-of-the-art software and technology tools
- Unparallel mentoring and support in a dynamic environment
$75,000+ Endless Income Potential
Join our award-winning team and let us help you build your business!